We offer judicial and extrajudicial advice for civil right procedures in Mallorca.
Civil right advice services
- Obligations and contracts: we give professional advice on the drafting of rental agreements for properties or stores, sale and purchase of properties, establishment of companies and sale and purchase of shares.
- Family law: Advice on matrimonial law related to separations and divorces of Spaniards and foreigners in Spain. We also give advice on adoption processes.
- Public liability: Extrajudicial processes and judicial proceedings related to civil liability in accidents or negligent acts.
- Right of inheritance and succession: we offer assistance with the planning of the best hereditary process and with the management of all the acceptance of inheritance processes, for both Spaniards and foreigners.
- Claims for breach of contract and default: Lodging of claims for unpaid invoices or breach of civil contracts.
- Rental proceedings and evictions: drafting of rental contracts and claims in the event of breach of contract to collect the payment of the debit rent and the eviction.
- Civil contracts: Especially when property reservation contracts, call option contracts and the sale and purchase of any kind of properties are concerned.